Sunday, September 21, 2014

In the article "Young adult books that changed our lives" shows a diversity of book examples that affect positively on their reader. CNN reported the number of people about how reading books impact on their life. For instance, Henry Hanks said about reading "Chronicles of Narnia" C.S. Lewis, 1950 to 1956 "It opened up my imagination and inspired me to seek out other stories of science fiction and fantasy." He pointed out how this story helped to built strength analytical thinking. And this is would make a significant change as you become more critical person.  Other book is  "Harriet the Spy" by Louise Fitzhugh, 1964, Jamie Gumbrecht said that his appearance has been changed  by Harriet habits. He always wears jeans and sweatshirts no matter the weather. And then, after all, he gave up caring of what people thought. This book gave him a confident of whatever he want to do. In my case, I remember when I passed first grade; my father backed me up to the library to buy my gift; He bought a story its name is Do not Forget the Time. The main character is young person who was kind, respectful, smart at his school and organized. He never been late after school; He always going back home on time; But one day, after school, he went to play football and forget to let his family know; after awhile, his family started to be afraid about him; so many things came in his mother's mined; He might in car accident or he lost and so on. Finally, he arrived, he noticed his mother anger; but his father was patient and he take this chance to teach his son how to manage your time effectively. This story influences me deeply; I become more ethical and strict with the time. These habits have become part of my personality life. In most cases, reading books give different advantages and it aids people to think very well than before. And that would clearly improve and change people's life to better.


For more see
http://www.cnn.com/2013/10/07/living/best-young-adult-books/index.html?iid=article_sidebar 

No comments:

Post a Comment